Blush Bridal Make-up Course
Train with award-winning MUA Melanie O’Reilly
This Course is suitable for complete beginners, hair dressers or can be tailored for the qualified make-up artist. Join the ever popular wedding industry, offering the most important treatment to your brides on their special day. This course will offer you the necessary skills and knowledge to become a qualifies bridal make-up artist.
What does it cover?
- Hygiene, sanitation/ health and safety and the importance of consultation
- Anatomy and physiology for make-up artists
- How to achieve the radiant, flawless and dewy skin
- The correct application of long-lasting foundation and concealing
- Bridal eye colour application
- Bridal party e.g. mother of the bride and bridesmaid’s make-up
- Mood boards and portfolios
- Promotion and marketing
What will I receive when I complete the course?
Once you successfully complete the training course you will receive the Blush Beauty and Training Limited Certificate of Achievement.
Accredited by ABT – Association Beauty Therapists. This will enable to obtain public liability insurance.
This Course is suitable for complete beginners, hair dressers or can be tailored for the qualified make-up artist.
Booking by telephone
This course can be booked by
calling Blush today 01288 580180